Monday, August 24, 2009

That's Bristol Baby!

Well, I survived another race (food). You know people think it is all about the race, nope, it's all about the food and drink! Well, I think I made good choices this year. We had sandwiches on Friday, whole wheat bread, reduced fat cheese (nobody knew), tomato, lettuce, etc. On Sat. the big food was Ridgewood BBQ. YUM! I love those beans. So that I would not eat too much I took styrofoam cups to eat beans out of. Two reasons, the paper plates are too flimsy and I thought the cups would make me think that I was eating lots. I was also careful on how much meat I piled onto my sandwich.
Now, snacks. Those new weight watchers strawberry chews really helped. And they were guilt free! I really liked those a bunch. But I made them last. The downfall was that my skinny son liked them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment