Sunday, August 9, 2009

Meeting Up-Date

Our Saturday meetin will very soon meet our 500# goal! We are doing great! I do think we need to celebrate real big when we hit 300 and then really, really big when we hit the BIG one!

Our topic was "Beyond Chicken". Although we had a big number of members weigh in we had a small meeting, so this meeting was kind of like "casual Friday". Great ideas on ways to eat good points that may have been different than what we are doing. Do not get into a rut with what you eat. We seem to get in a comfort zone and then stay there. I don't know about you guys but, in my family when I hear let's eatsomething different that means let's go out and eat really bad. If I keep it mixed up everyone seems to be more satisfied.

Next week we will be discussing cravings. we all have them. How do you deal with them? What are the reasons for cravings? Do cravings sabatoge your day? We will talk and brainstorm.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment