Saturday, August 15, 2009

GREAT week of meetings!

I have had such a good week. Both of my meetings were great. Tuesday we had a 19 pound loss and great meeting. This morning our Sat. group lost 14.5 pounds and our train cars have a total of 299 pounds lost! Yeah us!
Remember all the great ideas we brainstormed on how to deal with cravings:
Distract it
Fake it
Feed it
Dig deeper
Ask what the craving implies

Next week we will be discussing recovering from summer. Everyone hits a slow down in our weight loss at some time. As many of you have realized. It is now the time of the year to get back on track.

Also, for the Sat. class: I will not be there on that day (Aug. 21). Patty, from the Mon-Tues. class will sub for me. She normally has a class in Johnson City, but does not want to hit the race traffic that morning on her way home! I will have eleven people at my house from out of town. We have a great time, but they wear me out!

By the way, anyone have any good ideas for race food. I will take any ideas you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment