Friday, August 7, 2009

New Tuesday Night Class

OK, the Tuesday night class at my church has started! We had a great night. You know, it is always good for me to review the program again. Every time I have a new member on Sat. and I go over the Momentum Plan again, I, in a way feel like I am refreshed. Thank you ladies! I hope everyone is staying hydrated this week with the rather warm temperature. I have a question, I drink LOTS of water, but with all the meetings I have had this week I have not had my usual. This is because I cannot run to the restroom when I want. What does a woman do when you have to choose water or bathroom break? Hum! I unfortunantly felt like I had to choose not to drink. This is the pits. By the time our meeting was over yesterday I felt like I had the Gobi Desert inside my mouth! But next week will be better or at least when I get my bladder tained for school. MY summer bladder is so much more happy!
Have a great day. Tomorrow in the Bristol class we will be trading favorite recipes! You will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment