Sunday, August 9, 2009

Salad Recipe

Here is the black Bean Corn salad recipe. I no longer have a copy of the recipe, but I kind of eyeball it and change as I need, or as my family likes it.

1 can blackbeans rinsed and drained
1 can whole kernel corn
about 1/4 cup red onion, or any kind. I have even used green onion
cilantro, if you like it about one tablespoon
mix enough fat free ranch to make it sald consistency maybe about 1/4 cup
I sort of evyeball, but measure so you will know. As far as points, you can figure pts. by each ingediant and figure a serving by dividing. Good luck I will tryto figure this out for you or you let me know what you get! It is filling and high in fiber. I know this is rambling info but I am on my way out to church and had this on my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment