Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Health Risk assessment

I put this off all summer, but finally went to the Eastman for my Health Risk Assessment in order to save on our insurance premium (although, I use health insurance through my employer, I am on my husband's coverage). They take blood and measure and then counsel. I had to be stuck twice for blood, cause the first one did not take! You know I cannot win the money lottery, but by golly I can win the "stick me twice with a needle lottery"! Well, here are my number:

Height-5' 2"
weight- 141.2
Percent Body fat- 32.2
BMI- 25.8
Waist- 31
Blood Pressure- 132/99 (bottom number up and don't know why)
Total blood cholesterol- 147
HDL- 51
LDL- 86
Triglycerides- 50
Blood Glucose- 83

All in all, I am ok with my numbers. Thank goodness. Last summer was the first time to have to do this and the first time I have not been in the obese category! Thank goodness I have stayed there, although this is not an easy feat! But well worth it!
Have a great day, my daughter has a Dr. appt. at 1:00, the house being appraised at 4:00 (re-doing our home loan) and the church youth coming over to swim at 6:00. I am sure you are all in envy of me right now! I have to go to the grocery store too, kiddos usually get hungry and thirsty while swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment