Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fun Fest Fireworks



These were great fireworks. I was very proud of us! We did not go to the concert in Kingsport, but wanted to watch the fireworks. So we ate at home! Saved money and endless calories! The fam wanted hot dogs, so we had Hebrew National Fat Free on the grill with homemade chili (I keep in the freezer), didn't have buns so we settled for Nature's Own 1 pt for two slices bread. We only used one slice of bread for a dog, is that .5 pts? Grilled corn on the cob with the Terry's O'Boisies chips. Have you tried those yet. Really good! 16 chips for 3 pts. You know chips are my splurge! We also parked at the mall so we did not walk down by all the fast food and food vendors, so this really helped us too. It was fun, the kids, my daughter and neices played in the grass. We did have to wea sweat shirts and I had a blanket. How strange for July!

No comments:

Post a Comment