Sunday, July 11, 2010

Wrap It Up!!

I have been into wraps this summer. I buy the 1 pt. LaTortialla Factory wraps in the refigerator section and use just abut anything to put in them, Here are some ideas. I actually copied from weightwatchers.com, but i tend to use about anything. Especially all my veggie leftovers from the grill. YUMBO!! I also add to my o pts. inside some lean meat or even tuna for very low pts. and so, so filling!!

Just another way to include my 5 a day veggies!!

To make a wrap:

Lay a medium, fat-free, whole wheat tortilla flat (a POINTS value of 1) on your work surface. Place the filling in a line down the center of the tortilla. Roll the wrap closed and keep refrigerated until you’re ready to eat. Want even more flavor? Add any of these extras:
For a POINTS value of 0:
1/4 cup alfalfa or other sprouts
1/4 cup shredded carrots
2 Tbsp sliced radishes
2 Tbsp diced cucumber
2 pitted black or green olives, minced
1 diced jarred pimiento or roasted red pepper
1 sliced pickled jalapeƱo chile, minced
Several leaves green leaf, red leaf, or Romaine lettuce, chopped
For a POINTS value of 1:
2 Tbsp reduced-fat sour cream
2 Tbsp low-fat shredded Cheddar or Swiss cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment