Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Greetings From the Beach

YES! I am on vacation, the good ole Myrtle Beach!! And yes I can stay on plan. So far so good.

I have so enjoyed my early morning walks without my family! While they ae in bed , i get up!! It is so worth it. I have walked between 5 and 7 miles each morning.

Our first night we visited all you can eat pizza, and you though I would say seafood! We always go to this place. It is really good! I ate the best salad, every veggie known to mankind. It was great. On to the good stuff--I had three kinds--taco, cheese and all veggie. All on crispy thin crust and the smalledst pieces. I did ok. Could have been damage, but not. I left stuffed and happy!

Ate in the room last night, spaghetti. we usually take most of our food and eat out only twice, we eat all lunches and b'fast in the room. We spend most of our day on the beach. We played putt-putt tonight. how fun.

Tomorrow it is hot dogs for lunch and hamburgers for supper made my way!

See you all in a couple of weeks, yes I am even taking a vacation from Weight Watchers. I try not to miss very often, but this is a much needed break!! But I do miss you all and hope you have had great weigh ins.

See a little less of you all soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment