Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Green Goddess Dressing


Green Goddess Dressing
sauces


POINTS PLUS® Value: 1
Servings: 2
Preparation Time: 7 min
Cooking Time: 0 min
Level of Difficulty: Easy

This retro-favorite is packed with fresh herbs. It's best on simple salads with lettuce, celery and sliced radishes.


Ingredients

2 Tbsp fat-free mayonnaise
2 Tbsp fat-free sour cream
2 Tbsp chives, or green part of a scallion, finely minced
2 Tbsp parsley, finely minced
1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
1 small item(s) anchovies canned in oil, drained, minced

Instructions
Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl until creamy. Yields about 1 1/2 tablespoons per serving.
Notes
Also makes a great dip. Or try the dressing mixed into canned tuna for a new take on tuna salad.


Says pts. OOOOOOO! haven't tried this but I will, I will! I am always looking for a good low pt. dressing. I would eat more salad if I could find one, maybe this is it!!

From WW.com

No comments:

Post a Comment