Sunday, September 27, 2009

No Rain!!

See, the power of being positive!! The rain was in sheets the whole drive to the UT game. Once there, the rain stopped, I threw on my trusty hooded sweatshirt and stayed very comfortable the entire night. (Except the one time that OU was up by 7 points.) Not one drop of rain!! I took my poncho in case, I'm not that positive!

The menu:
(Not that great)
Broccoli Slaw w N/F mayo, fake bacon bits, N/F cheddar cheese 2 pts. per serving
Kim Bensen's recipe for potato salad 1 pt per serving
chicken
I took a rotisserie (chk. that spelling) chcken from Wal-Mart Unfortunantly Jeremy and his friend scarfed it up before I could get a bite.
Boneless wings that I figure are at least 2 pts. per piece. I had one and it was not worth it, yuk.
So, I filled up on the salads. and coffee.

I will do better next week! I would appreciate all ideas! The message board has good ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment