Thursday, January 6, 2011

SNOW!!!!!

Well, here we are again, snow.  We missed school today and there is suppose to be more snow starting at 3 a.m..  My poor @ work from school, missed weigh-in again.  I hope they will come on Saturday.  Speaking of Saturday, let's hope that we will not have to cancel.  Weather.com says the snow lshould start at 3 am and not stop until Saturday afternoon.  Be sure to check here and I will post if we do cancel.  Patti calls into one of the radio stations, but I am not sure which one.  I will send her a text later and ask to let you know.  But hopefull we will be ok.

Iam so proud of myself I have had a great weight watcher week.  Even today.

Today's menu:

Bfast:  Cheerios with ff mild and strawberries and blueberries, 2.99 a container at Food City

lunch:  huge salad with lettuce, celery, tomatoes, green peppers, jalepenos, strawberries, 1 Tbsp of ff  ranch and 1 tsp of EVOO.

snack at my mom's ff banana pudding about 1/4 cup cause it SUCKED!  Yuck.  I won't tell her though.

supper:  Stir fry w/ brown rice and this chicken sausage I found at food city a whole link which I didn't eat a whole link cause it was cut up.  I used my handy dandy 1 cup spoon and scooped out 1 and 1/2 cups including veggies, rice and chicken sausage.

So I am still good with my points.  I am determined to get my chritmas 5 off, I am down 2!!!



Quick pic. of my daughter and her cousin in the pool.  we will be back in the pool in less than 4 months!!  I hope!!

No comments:

Post a Comment