Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Days

Here is what has helped save me during these days:

I just love these clemtines!  Here is yesterday's story.  We took Alexa to see the Lady Bucs play basketball yesterday at ETSU.  I just knew that the sights and smells of popcorn, nachos, and hot dogs would be tough.  Well, I stuck 3 of these babies in my coat pocket.  Once there we sat with Scott's uncle.  (Scott's first cousin that is my son's age dates Natalie Pickwell which is a player.)  He was saying how he had put on weight and how he wished he had something to snack on SO, guess who pulled out the ole clemetines.  I was a hit.  Not to mention how good they smelled.  So I was all satisfied.  Score for me!!

I love this stuff for popcorn!


So today I took Daniel, my son to ETSU to pay his remaining bill.  After standing in 2 different lines for almost 2 hours we finished.  But before I left I took my own coffee  to go.  This little insulated mug works.  Keeps my coffee HOT for quite awhile.  5$ at Wally World.  Can't believe I found a deal there.  I never get a deal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment