Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Stressed? Not me!

Why is this the time of the year for us to feel so stressed? we should feel joyful and blessed.

Guess what! I am blessed and I am happy! I feel good and yes, it is worth staying on plan and on track.When I think where I was two ears ago and where I am now, I am very proud of myself and you all should be too.

But, there are many reasons that play against us in our weight loss journey, especially this time of the year. Whether the stress is family, work, buying gifts, wrapping gifts or just life in general.

"Slow down"
"Take a chill pill"
"Take a deep breath"

What a great time to sart a new hobby. Stay busy at night when you are home by yourself, or feel like you are by yourself. You will start to have more energy and you will not believe what you can get accomplished!

So, hang in there. Refer to your book 4 Helpful Habits and Reframe Yourself. Imagine where you want to be. Take care of yourself, you are worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment