Saturday, December 4, 2010

What Do Ya'll Think!!

So I hope everything is clear as mud at this point!! I would like to get your feedback, drop me note. And if there are things we need to discuss at our next meeting let me know. There is lots of new information, but lots of info stayed the same.

My struggles have been:

Getting use to my Daily points Plus target number

Eating a breakfast that is more than 2 points plus!! (I love it now)

Getting the old Points values out of my head!! I very easily forget day to day stuff, but not points. So I Have found myself slipping up sometimes and realizing I have used the old Points.

looking up everything I eat!! Oh my I can't whip out those numbers like I did before. And being a member for over three years now ya get fairly quick and believe me I have eaten all my favorite foods at sometime or another!!

But all these are also good things. I have to look up to be accurate in order to learn the points. That's ok. I use to when I first started I can very well do it again.

So with all this in mind we all will continue on our journey.

1 comment:

  1. I think that this program is awesome. I am still trying to figure out how to make the best of my points.
    Ella

    ReplyDelete